by shyan smith
okay instead of not believing that this is gonna happen, you should at least help.
its stupid that you think "god" created globle warming. everyone around you is causing it..someone thats real.
so help instead of thinking your not the reason that this is happing.Barry's Response
- Wow is right. Maybe the apocalypse is not coming yet, after all. Maybe we all can do something about this. Maybe.
Here is a long list of the most well-known ways to reduce global warming and its effects.
- Walk, bike, skateboard, anything besides driving (except jet travel)
- Drive a hybrid or electric car
- Take things out of and off of your car when you're not using them
- Keep your tires filled
- Maintain your vehicle
- Turn the engine off
- Drive carefully, efficiently and wisely
- Get educated, Be informed, visit relevant websites (like this one)
- CFL and LED lights
- Reuse when possible
- Support recycling with your purchases
- Plant more trees
- Conserve water, especially hot water
- Insulate, use weather stripping and caulking
- Let your house be cooler in winter and warmer in summer
- Replace aging appliances and infrastructure
- Design walkability into neighbourhoods
- Discover and use alternative energy sources, including natural gas
- Use just enough without waste
- Spin your laundry faster and longer, dry less
- Use a clothes-line
- Use fans instead of A/C
- Microwave as often as you can
- Get a push mower
- Take advantage of government environmental incentives
- Give feedback to politicians and corporations
- Volunteer for relevant causes
- Use email and internet whenever possible, videoconference
- Turn off TV, computer etc. when done
- Look for businesses with meaningful green products
- Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables and less packaged and animal products
- Buy products made or grown locally
Wow! Notice these things will usually save you (government, business, consumer) money as well. Why not take advantage of that.
Thanks for your comments, Shyan.Search
this site for more information now.