*** 20th Anniversary: 2003 to 2023 ***
(Fort Wayne, IN USA)
Another weather movie
Absolutely LOVE any weather movie. As weather changes every single day we tend to take it for-granted.
- Weather and natural disaster movies tend to be quite interesting, if not too far fetched. It's easy to cross that line, though. I've noticed that.
Interesting weather movies (and TV shows) centre around forecasters. Here are some examples:
- Naked News (2000 TV series)
- Groundhog Day (1993) - Bill Murray plays a meteorologist REALLY stuck in a routine.
- Ceiling Zero (1936)
- Flying aircraft in rough weather
- Normalerweize (2004 TV series)
- Sketch comedy often centered around a weather forecaster
- Isaac's Storm (2004 TV movie) - Before Katrina, the biggest storm in America was the Galveston hurricane.
- A Girl Cut in Two (2007) - Two guys, one girl, a TV weathergirl. Hmmmm...
- Twister (1996) - Don't Breathe, don't look back. You gotta go right into the tornado to really experience it, I guess.
- Grandhotel (2006) - A meteorologist hermit? Maybe
- Springtime Serenade (1935 short) - A short cartoon about groundhog day
- Up Close & Personal (1996) - News weather and romance a 6 and 11
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Humourous animated story about food falling from the sky instead of rain.
this site for more information now.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Loved it Hated it.
ADD TO OTHER SOCIAL BOOKMARKS: Del.icio.us DiggSpurl