*** 20th Anniversary: 2003 to 2023 ***
A few steps to control global warming.
1. Start from your home by using least utilities of heat,water,and electricity.
2. Apply the 3R's of reducation, recycle and reuse.
3. Try to drive a smaller engine car with euro v or hybrid, if feasible.
4. Try to car pool to work and back home.
5. Try take buses or no.11 for all walkable short distance trips.
6. Try to use least plastic bags or reusable bags if possible.
7. Try to use less detergents, soaps or cleaning chemicals.
8. Keep your garbage container clean every day.
Barry's Response All good common sense ideas, whether your goal is to control global warming, be more environmentally responsible or to economize for its own sake. Thank you, Bhavani.
The list can include a few other well-publicized items. Most of these things will already be familiar, things such as:
Comments for control global warming
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Picture of Global Warming.
Do you have concerns about air pollution in your area??
Perhaps modelling air pollution will provide the answers to your question.
That is what I do on a full-time basis. Find out if it is necessary for your project.
Have your Say...
on the StuffintheAir facebook page
Other topics listed in these guides:
The Stuff in the Air Site Map
Thank you to my research and writing assistants, ChatGPT and WordTune, as well as Wombo for the images.