No I haven't seen the show but would like to see it
Weather in Britain
The United Kingdom is know for rain and fog. Since the United Kingsom is essentially an island the ocean has a big part to play in the weather of UK.
British Broadcasting Coorperation is one of the recognized and reputed new organization in the world. The BBC is know for their honest and upto date news reporting. BBC is one of the best place to go if you want to find out about the news and weather too.
I haven’t yet seen documentary “The Great British Swindle” but would like to someday. Global warming is not a fiction anymore. It is a fact. The whole world is in agreement about this. Even the US which has denied the report of Global Warming in the past has come to accept. I would like to see how this documentary can challenge the belief of climate change.Barry's Response
- Thanks Nitesh. See it. See them all. That way you can form your own intelligent, well-rounded thoughts about the subject.
Here are some titles to explore:
- An Inconvenient Truth - Al Gore and more than just hot air
- The Great Global Warming Swindle - A British point of view
- The Politics of Global Warming: Climate Change in Washington I haven't seen this one but the title probably says it all
- Global Warming: The Signs and the Science - Alanis Morissette and a look at anthropogenic causes of global warming
- Global Warming: The Rising Storm A look at the future
this site for more information now.
'The Great Global Warming Swindle' questions the prevailing scientific consensus on climate change.
The claim is global warming isn't primarily caused by human activities, especially carbon dioxide emissions.
In the film, scientists challenge the mainstream view and argue that natural factors like solar activity are more important.
According to critics, the documentary selectively presents data
and misrepresents climate science. Most climate scientists agree that human activity contributes a lot to global warming, they say.
Some who oppose regulatory measures to combat climate change have embraced the documentary, seeing it as a counter-narrative. The mainstream scientific community, however, maintains that human-induced climate change is a legitimate concern that warrants urgent action.
But we know some say climate change doesn't have an immediate impact and shouldn't be worried about.