The Weather Network
(Milwaukee, WI, USA)
You never know...
I didn't know this website before, but I like this website. My husband was a meteorologist and he gave me another website for checking weather. Here is the link:
Compare these two sites, I would like Weather Network better because the geography makes it look better then the other one. In the part of radar animation, I think this site is definitely better, but if you want more info for meteorologist, the other one may be a better choice.
One thing I noticed is that this web open relatively slower than other one, but it is not so bad and very easy to find what you want. Over all, I like this website!Barry's Response
- Thanks for that endorsement, Esther. As a meteorologist,
I find each site offers its own unique but small advantage and check each one when the occasion I find appropriate comes up. This includes both of the websites you mention. Another one I have been recommending very lately is www.weatherspark.com. It provides a very unique spin on weather forecasts for data junkies.
What you need to know about the weather network (TWN)
Some people strongly prefer TWN as they find it fun and informative to explore their website at www.theweathernetwork.com/
and to watch their television channel
where available. Try these activities:
the local forecast for anywhere in the world: Enter your location on the Weather Network website to see the current weather and hourly and 14-day forecast
. Weather forecasts can help you plan outdoor activities.
- Navigate to the Weather Maps section to explore radar, satellite, and temperature maps. Learn about different weather phenomena by watching real-time weather patterns.
- The Weather Network has a lot of videos about weather
, including storm coverage, climate science, and natural disasters. Learn more about weather with fascinating weather footage and educational videos.
- You can challenge yourself and your friends with weather trivia quizzes on the website. Learn about meteorology, extreme weather events, and climate change.
- Keep up with the latest weather news, interesting articles, and scientific discoveries related to weather and climate. Discover how weather affects our lives around the world.
- Join the Weather Network's community forums or social media platforms to talk about weather.
Connect with fellow weather enthusiasts, share your observations, and ask questions.
- Get weather alerts for your area: Set your preferences. Keep up with severe weather, like storms, hurricanes, or extreme temperatures.
Remember, weather changes constantly. Visit the Weather Network website for a wealth of information and interactive features. Explore the different sections and discover the wonders of meteorology.Search
this site for more information now.