what about the site?
Find it with This!
well, I am doing a report on weather and air pollution is effecting global warming. and i'm supposed 2 c if there is any good sites 2 c if they can back me up n so far, it suck's!!!!!!!!! JK!!!!
- Good question Ally. Try a search using the Google search box on this meteorology page
for Stuff in the Air. See if it helps you find what you need.
I found a few popular examples for you to start with...
You might want to find the fundamentals of global warming...in that case try this page. It presents eight facts, circumstances and bits of evidence
scientists have used to support the claim that the world has become warmer.
What have various governments and society tried to do about global warming, such as the Kyoto Protocol? How have global warming solutions worked?
What is the cause of global warming? Actually, several things contribute to global warming.
What are some of the radical solutions proposed to help alleviate this problem? Are these ideas any good for the environment?
How about a list of various questions and answers regarding global warming instead. These ten questions
give you a good look at the fundamentals.
Ally and all the other students doing assignments like this
I'm excited to hear you're doing a report on weather and global warming. I think your topic choice is awesome! We all are affected by weather and its impact on our planet.
- During your research, you'll discover how air pollution
disrupts our delicate climate balance, causing global warming. We'll talk about the harmful gases and particles that trap heat and change the weather.
- But here's the cool part: You can make a difference!
...by understanding how air pollution contributes to global warming. You can inspire others to take action, make eco-conscious choices, and strive for a greener world.
- What if you knew your report could raise awareness and ignite a passion for protecting our planet among your friends, family, and peers? You can promote cleaner air, healthier ecosystems, and a safer future for future generations by being a catalyst for change.
- Don't be afraid to dive into your research with enthusiasm.
Don't be afraid to let your passion for weather and environmental conservation shine through. I can't wait to see how your journey unfolds, you have the chance to make a real impact.
Good luck, young weather champ! We need more young minds like yours
to protect and preserve our planet.
Oh yeah, Search
this site for more information now.